canadianfriar

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas again

i hope you had a good christmas. i heard the weather in toronto was beautiful, but not beautiful for you who wanted a white christmas.
we had quite a meal here, again. this is the first plate, the anti-pasta: my incredible "artistic" skills were put to use putting that plate together. it took me half an hour to do it.

the second plate was lasagna made by our cook on saturday:

it tastes as good as it looks. the next plate was the main course, which was smoked ham. here is a shot of the cook fr primo butchering... em, slicing it.and then was dessert, also prepared by the cook:


on top of the cake is the nativity scene. the cave is made from delicious chocolate.

last night while sleeping, santa left me a nice gift. ill blog it tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your cake...my Christmas dinner was really poor. they made some nice pasta with a meat sauce that I did not like @ all...as second dish we had lamb, which I can't eat...and for dessert some sort of lemon mousse with vodka...and I'm almost teetotal…
In ended up eating white pasta and tuna fish…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home