canadianfriar

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

sanna gave me just what i wanted...

i must have been a very good boy. look what sanna gave me:

it an upright scale. the scales here really stink to high heaven, they are very inconsistent. this one, on the other hand isnt. now, i have declared war on my weight. im planning on losing 1-2KG a week. the timing really stinks because i got permission to go see my family in campobasso for two days. im leaving tomorrow. they are a typical italian family: manga, manga, manga (eat, eat, eat). to add to the problem, the food is awesome there. im looking forward to the two days there.

my weight this morning is 101.0 KG, or 222 LBS. hopefully by jan 3, ill be at least 100 KG.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Wow! Nice scale! I need one two, mine s*!ks. Good luck James! I'm starting my running routine after New Years as well! I've packed on the pounds too! Too much chocolate this Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home