canadianfriar

Friday, January 26, 2007

one down

not one friar down, but one exam down, 3 to go.
the exam went well, but i really dont know what to make of it. if i had to bet, i would say i got an 8. next up, Sacraments on thursday, another written exam. for this one, there is so much reading to do, but my buddy freddie came to the rescue again. he already did the written exam and gave me the questions. he thinks that the questions will be the same. i hope so because i am going to read mostly the parts covering the questions.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MATE!! you're the BEST! I needed a laugh tonight, not 'cause it's been a hard day - see my blog - but it's my back ache again...
anyhow, I did laugh 'cause I do see you laying in your bed, books everywhere, notes pasted on the roof, you've probably reordered your voice and listened to the classes in the night, you've made researches in all the libraries of Rome...
I mean, I know how it feels to study in a different language, I did the same when I was @ the Uni in UK...
Well, I'm sure you've done well today and if you want I'll bring you more notes for Sacramentaria; I'm also typing Storia della chiesa notes... :-)
Bud, you'll have no problem @ all, or maybe just a bit ;-)

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ciao Giacomo! "not one frair down"?. And what about me? Here is "one friar totally down"! one exam down (my firsssst precioooousssss exam) and 5 to go. Somebody help me now.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger myosotis said...

I hope your prof doesn't read your blog...

You'll do just wonderfully, dear. I'll say a prayer to San Gabriele. :-)
You study, though!

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

com'n bud, wake up!!
It's another Sunday without movies...
3 to go! I'm doing Storia della Chiesa...it's too much and I could not find enough books to hide myself on my bed.
freddie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home