canadianfriar

Sunday, June 17, 2007

another exam bites the dust...

as i was reading over my notes just before friday's exam, freddie asked me what book i read for the exam. i totally forgot about it and i nearly got a heart-attack! thank god freddie had a book with him, so i started reading that one. the exam went ok, but when he asked me questions about the book, i had the "deer-in-headlights" reaction. i looked something like this:
im not sure what happened after, the next thing i know the exam is over and we started chit-chatting. im 100% sure he didnt say to redo it, so another one bites the dust.
next up: "canon law" and the redo of "theological anthropology", both on monday.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes bud! I do remember your expression and I would say your eyes looked just a bit bigger than the ones in the picture... I'm sure you did well in any case.
I'll see you Monday for Canon Law.
Have a nice Sunday
freddie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home