canadianfriar

Thursday, March 22, 2007

another exam on tuesday...

this entire week, ive been studying for the morals mid-term exam which is on tuesday. eventhough he cut out alot of stuff, there still is tons of stuff to study for. this weekend i wanted to go to naples, but that went down the toilet because of this exam. ah well. as for my weight, i havent been able to keep up with the 1KG a week. this morning i weighed myself and was 101.8KG. i didnt go jogging this evening because of this friggin exam. i cant wait until its over.

5 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger myosotis said...

Gosh, are you already at midterms? You just finished your exams!!

I'll pray.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello bud! good to read you again... well, I'd bet you know about what happened this morning...
see you on Monday
freddie

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Br Giacomo

You're going to need to change the link to me . I had to change blogger service to Word press.
You'll see why if you go to the old site and you'll find the new address there too.

ciao
Forget me not

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it look as if you had an exam every tuesday...
see ya
freddie

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

truly I can't keep up with the speed you update your blog...
freddie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home