canadianfriar

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

redo monday's exam

i have to redo the exam i took on monday, "anthropology theological". i didnt fail, but the prof send me an email and said that i got a 6 and that he recommends that i redo it on the 18th. my new motto is: "if at first you dont succeed, make sure you succeed on the second try".
i thought it was 3 down, 5 to go, but now it is back to 2 down, 6 to go.
my next exam is tomorrow, "faith and theology". this one i am not worried about. after that, i have an exam next tuesday, "introduction to sacred scripture". this is the one i am worried about. the dispense is 150 pages AND in italian. there is no way i can read the dispense, so i am not sure what the hell im going to do. pray?

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

com'on bud! I'm sure you'll be fine! Beside, I would not have chosen to redo the exam; you should read the email I sent to Carbajo...
see you soon bud!

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to play the devil's advocate, seeing that you mentioned his place of residence...Hey, a six is passing! Do you really have to get very high grades? I mean it's not like you will get a better job afterwards, right?

Maybe if you re do it you will do the same, but hopefully he will give you a 7 because you actually re-did it!! He'd better!!

As far as the intro to scripture, you start reading the dispense and I will do the praying. New motto: Aiutati, che Dio ti aiuta!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger jockjock said...

thank you for your prayers, im going to need everyone that i can get.
im starting to look at the 6 your way, its a pass and i dont HAVE TO redo the exam.

"...it's not like you will get a better job afterwards, right?". youre absolutely correct. but with the 6, i can kiss the papacy goodbye. :)

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think the Holy Spirit will look at your academic CV if that's what he has in store for you, jockjock. So while I'm at it, I will pray that you become pope one day, and why not? I think a Franciscan pope would be wonderful, and even better if he's Canadian!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home