canadianfriar

Saturday, February 24, 2007

once again, new attempt at weight loss...

i keep on doing this, but it never gets done. ive been wanting to lose weight all year and never get to it. now im going to try it again and hopefully ill lose something. my goal is to lose one KG (2.2lbs) a week. ill weigh myself tomorrow morning and start then.

tomorrow, im going to florence again. its a beautiful city and worth seeing once in a while. br phil is coming with me this time. he hasnt seen florence in years, so now i have an excuse to go. its amazing, he is 77 years old and i have a tough time keeping up with him. he is a bowl of energy. im bringing my camera, so ill post up pics either sunday nite, or monday.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you as I also struggle with weight problems and diabetetis please pray for me and we both continue to pray for each other do drop by my journal God bless

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home