canadianfriar

Monday, June 18, 2007

absolute torture

i did 2 exams today. i re-did the exam i got a six in and i think i did a little better, maybe 6.5-7.0. that wasnt the torture. next up was canon law. i thought i was ready, but he was asking things i dont even remember being on the dispense. it turns out i had to read a couple of encyclicals, which i didnt know. and to top it all off, it seems like every answer i gave, turned out to be wrong. when the exam was over, i think my t-shirt was all wet with sweat. that exam also went on and on. i think it was about 45 minutes long. when he wrote my mark down, it looked like he wrote 8.25. its over, so i really dont care about it right now. my problem now is the "Trinity" exam. im doing that on wednesday, but there is so much to study. i went into intense studying mode this afternoon. what is getting me thru is that it is the last exam. well, back to studying.

7 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao Bud,
I found canon law difficult too, but as you said it's over... Just think about tomorrow, I'll be there mid morning and then we go for lunch together and what about a nice ice-cream in nice Rome?
ciao for now
freddie

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOooh can I come too?

Well, just one more day, guys. And then you'll be exam-less until next February!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger jockjock said...

hi maria,
if youre in rome tomorrow you can join us in our celebration. freddie will be examless until feb 2009, ill be examless until feb 2008. lucky guy.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky guys...
Hey, how did it go?

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

How did the exam go?

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

God bless you, Giacomo. I was just in Rome with Scott Hahn and Mike Aquilina on pilgrimage in May. We had a wonderful time on the "Behold Your Mother" pilgrimage. We also went to Assisi. Please know that you're in my prayers, and please stop by my blog and see that priests are indeed my heroes. Thank you and bless you for answering the call of God on your life, in your life and for your life. I know you'll need much prayer and know that I fast and pray for priests often. I'm forever grateful for Holy Mother Church and our blessed priests who feed us Christ, the Lamb of God.

PAX,
susie

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brother Jack Jack,

I just came across your blog and I think it's great and I hope to you continue to update it throughout the year. Looking forward to seeing you next week at retreat and chapter. Love the baby picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home